Bishop's Tuition Transfer Grants
1. What is the Bishop Tuition Transfer Grant?
The Transfer Grant is an incentive that offers a $1,000 tuition reduction in year one and a $500 tuition reduction in year two to help families make the transition to our school.
2. Who is eligible for a transfer grant?
Students applying for admission in grades 1-7 are eligible for the Transfer Grant. The grant is available to current public, private, charter, or home school students. The transfer grant is not available to students transferring from other parochial schools.
3. Must parents apply for financial aid to receive the grant?
No. Families do not need to apply for financial aid in order to receive the transfer grant.
4. Is the grant available to non-Catholic students?
Yes. The $1,000 tuition reduction in year one and $500 reduction in year two will be subtracted from the cost of the non-Catholic tuition rate.
5. Is additional financial aid available?
Yes. Families may apply for additional financial aid annually.